Merge tag 'xfs-5.19-fixes-4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux
Pull xfs fixes from Darrick Wong:
"This fixes some stalling problems and corrects the last of the
problems (I hope) observed during testing of the new atomic xattr
- Fix statfs blocking on background inode gc workers
- Fix some broken inode lock assertion code
- Fix xattr leaf buffer leaks when cancelling a deferred xattr update
- Clean up xattr recovery to make it easier to understand.
- Fix xattr leaf block verifiers tripping over empty blocks.
- Remove complicated and error prone xattr leaf block bholding mess.
- Fix a bug where an rt extent crossing EOF was treated as "posteof"
blocks and cleaned unnecessarily.
- Fix a UAF when log shutdown races with unmount"
* tag 'xfs-5.19-fixes-4' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/fs/xfs/xfs-linux:
xfs: prevent a UAF when log IO errors race with unmount
xfs: dont treat rt extents beyond EOF as eofblocks to be cleared
xfs: don't hold xattr leaf buffers across transaction rolls
xfs: empty xattr leaf header blocks are not corruption
xfs: clean up the end of xfs_attri_item_recover
xfs: always free xattri_leaf_bp when cancelling a deferred op
xfs: use invalidate_lock to check the state of mmap_lock
xfs: factor out the common lock flags assert
xfs: introduce xfs_inodegc_push()
xfs: bound maximum wait time for inodegc work