Pull networking fixes from David Miller:
"One last pull request before heading to Vancouver for LPC, here we have:
1) Don't forget to free VSI contexts during ice driver unload, from
2) Don't forget napi delete calls during device remove in ice driver,
from Dave Ertman.
3) Don't request VLAN tag insertion of ibmvnic device when SKB
doesn't have VLAN tags at all.
4) IPV4 frag handling code has to accomodate the situation where two
threads try to insert the same fragment into the hash table at the
same time. From Eric Dumazet.
5) Relatedly, don't flow separate on protocol ports for fragmented
frames, also from Eric Dumazet.
6) Memory leaks in qed driver, from Denis Bolotin.
7) Correct valid MTU range in smsc95xx driver, from Stefan Wahren.
8) Validate cls_flower nested policies properly, from Jakub Kicinski.
9) Clearing of stats counters in mc88e6xxx driver doesn't retain
important bits in the G1_STATS_OP register causing the chip to
hang. Fix from Andrew Lunn"
* git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/davem/net: (41 commits)
act_mirred: clear skb->tstamp on redirect
net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Fix clearing of stats counters
tipc: fix link re-establish failure
net: sched: cls_flower: validate nested enc_opts_policy to avoid warning
net: mvneta: correct typo
flow_dissector: do not dissect l4 ports for fragments
net: qualcomm: rmnet: Fix incorrect assignment of real_dev
net: aquantia: allow rx checksum offload configuration
net: aquantia: invalid checksumm offload implementation
net: aquantia: fixed enable unicast on 32 macvlan
net: aquantia: fix potential IOMMU fault after driver unbind
net: aquantia: synchronized flow control between mac/phy
net: smsc95xx: Fix MTU range
net: stmmac: Fix RX packet size > 8191
qed: Fix potential memory corruption
qed: Fix SPQ entries not returned to pool in error flows
qed: Fix blocking/unlimited SPQ entries leak
qed: Fix memory/entry leak in qed_init_sp_request()
inet: frags: better deal with smp races
net: hns3: bugfix for not checking return value